Subscribe:

FACEBOOK

Labels

MY OTHER BLOGS

ONENETBRAIN

Monday, 11 June 2012

Run NFS Most Wanted Full Screen Mode

Generally when you tries to run Need For Speed Most Wanted on a widescreen laptop or PC which has a screen resolution above 1024 x 768 , it'll not display full screen rather some blank spaces on either soide of the screen like shown in the screenshot. The problem is NFS most Wanted game is a bit old and it does not support wide screen resolutions. Maximum native resolution support for NFSMW is 1024 x 768. Even if you have a wider display resolution, the program doesn't recognize it and it continues to run square. 


However the game natively support the widescreen resolutions by default, a launcher application is available to force the game to run in desired resolution. All you want to do is the following simple steps.

  • Download NFS-MW launcher  (10 KB)
  • Extract the contents of the rar file into the installed game directory. (nfsmwres.ini and nfsmw.exe)
  • Double click on nfsmw.exe, type the resolution in the boxes (1366x768). To know your display resolution , right click on the desktop and click Screen Resolution.

  • Select the game version demo/v1.2/v1.3 (usually 1.3)
  • Click Launch to run the game. enjoy!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.
Feel free to surf my web site - iOS

Direct Game Download said...

This is great games, keep it up thanks for sharing.
Direct Game Download, Best PC Games, Top PC Games

Ishaant said...

its working thanks dude....!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent waу οf telling, and fastidious post to obtain infoгmatiοn concernіng my presentаtion topic,
whiсh i аm goіng to prеѕеnt іn іnstitutіon of
higher education.
Also visit my website - Eloisa

Alekh Patra said...

its is working

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such a pleasant thought, paragraph is nice, thats why i have read it
fully

Here is my site; need for speed world boost hack (youtube.com)

Anonymous said...

Great goods from you, man. I have take note your stuff
previous to and you're just extremely great. I actually like what you've received here, really like
what you're saying and the way wherein you are saying it.

You're making it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible.
I can't wait to learn much more from you. That is actually
a tremendous web site.

Here is my blog post :: top eleven hacks

Anonymous said...

My relatives always say that I am wasting my time here at net, but I know I am getting experience every day by reading such fastidious posts.


My webpage ... need for speed world boost cheats

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness for your submit is just excellent and i can assume you're knowledgeable on this subject.
Well together with your permission let me to grasp your feed to keep updated with imminent post.
Thank you a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.


Here is my web blog ... need for speed world boost cheats

Anonymous said...

Excellent web site you have got here.. It's
difficult to find good quality writing like yours these days.
I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take
care!!

Take a look at my website: knights and dragons working cheat

Anonymous said...

Wе stumbled oѵer here frߋm a diffеrent ρage and thought
I might as աell check tɦings οut. I like wht I see so
now i'm following you. Look forward tο loߋking into yоur web page repeatedly.


Feel ffree tο visit mү page - xtrememusclepro.info ()

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that
would be ok. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look
forward to new posts.

my web-site; Hotels in North Jakartahotel offerseleventh hour resort resort specials.

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Cheers

Feel free to surf to my blog post - criminal case cheats ()

Anonymous said...

I all the time used to read post in news papers but
now as I am a user of internet so from now I am using net for
posts, thanks to web.

Here is my website ... criminal case cheats
()

Anonymous said...

A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment. There's no doubt that that you
need to publish more about this subject matter,
it may not be a taboo subject but usually people don't speak about
these topics. To the next! All the best!!

my website download metro last light

Post a Comment